Ahmed M. Soliman
- 2017 - 2020 Ahmed M. Soliman has been honored with inclusion on the exclusive New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars© list, in Business Litigation, which recognizes no more than five percent of the attorneys in the state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- 2017 Ahmed Soliman was appointed as the co-chair of Camden County's Bar Association Commercial Litigation Committee
- 2013-2016 Mr. Soliman was appointed to the New Jersey Supreme Court Civil Practice Committee, which is charged with revising the New Jersey Rules of Civil Procedure.
- NJ Lawyer Magazine, True Intent: Discrimination, National Security, and the Trump Travel Ban, 2017
- Empirical Magazine, The Policies of Polarization,2 013
- US 1,What Home Owners Should Know About Hiring Contractors, 2013
- International Law Society Journal of International Law, The Controversy of Applying Foreign Sources of Law to U.S. Supreme Court Decisions, 2011
- National Jurist, A Modest Proposal for Changing the Billable Hour, 2010
- CLE Presenter - The Art of the Catch, GSBA Annual Conference, 2017
- Moderator -The Nuts & Bolts of the Appointment Process for the New Jersey Judiciary, State Boards, Commissions and Authorities, New Jersey Law Center, 2014
- Panelist -Responsibility to the Future: Business, Peace, and Sustainability hosted by UN Global Compact, Mumbai, India, 2008
- Rutgers University School of Law - JD - Juris Doctor 2010
- NJIT BS - Bachelor of Science - 2000
Prior To Becoming An ATTORNEY
- 1995 Mr. Ahmed Soliman was honored with a writing award from the New Jersey Press Association.